Taco Tuesday is part of San Diego’s culture. It’s a great way to celebrate the middle of week with great tacos, margaritas and Mexican beer at great prices. Here are the 10 best places to go for Taco Tuesday in San Diego:
10. Old Town Mexican Cafe. 2489 San Diego Ave; Old Town. This indoor/outdoor Mexican restaurant in the heart of Old Town is one of the most popular destinations among tourists with it’s fresh tortillas and good atmosphere. Get $2 tacos, $2.50 margaritas, tequila shots and Tecate beer all day every Tuesday.
9. The Local. 1065 4th Avenue; Gaslamp. This downtown mexican bar and restaurant has all the food, drinks and entertainment you could ask for. Taco Tuesdays include $3 lobster, fish & shrimp tacos, $2.50 steak, chicken, & spicy Chipotle chicken tacos, $3 margaritas and Mexican beer.
8. La Finca D’Adobe. 5202 Bonita Road; Chula Vista. Authentic Mexican restaurant in Chula Vista. On Tuesdays, sit inside or on the patio and for around a dollar you can get a carne asada, pollo adobado, or carnitas taco. These authentic Mexican tacos will fill you up at super low prices.
7. Fiesta Cantina. 142 University Avenue; Hillcrest. This new bar in Hillcrest has cheap drinks and $5 all you can eat tacos on Tuesdays, served with beans and rice. Another popular place where seats may be hard to find.
6. PB Shore Club. 4343 Ocean Blvd; Pacific Beach. Located on the second floor on a beach front property. Half priced appetizers and $3 Dos Equis beer 6pm to close on Tuesdays. Great bar food and music at this popular destination for the PB young crowd.
See our other articles on the Best Restaurants & Food in San Diego.